Sunday, September 18, 2011

Production Report (Week 8)

OK its week 8 and So far i have been able to get 98% of my backgrounds done, and around 95% of my animations keys done, this means that I'm a bit behind of what i originally plan and require a bit more to completely finish of my miles stone. Due to other subjects for this course i haven't been able to concentrate and work on my animation, and been working on finishing off my other assignments that was due a week before. Backgrounds are also really hard for me to draw too, which made me a lot slower because i had to learn how to use Photoshop and learn how to make my background look believable. Animating took me a lot more time then anticipated, because of the difficulty of animating extreme movement and learning and practicing new animation techniques. Hopefully by next week i have all my backgrounds and animation keys done, so i can do my clean up animation on the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment